Eternal Destiny review
Published & copyrighted by Office 5656
Stetdernek.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Story:Earth: the Millennium of humans has approached its end. History has come to a halt. Demons, angelic Kells, and human Cybers are in a three way conflict with no end in sight. Weary of fighting, people have placed their hopes on the Infinita Sacrament, said to have the power to change the world. An independent organization, “The Agency”, was created to search for it.
Who will obtain the Infinita Sacrament and take command of the next Millennium? The future is shrouded in dark mystery. You are the new Agent.
Eternal Destiny is an epic card game inspired by myths, legends, and H.P. Lovecraft, featuring 500+ cards with delightful animation and voice acting!
- 500+ cards, all with professional voice acting and eye-catching animation
- Evolve your cards by stacking two of the same card
- Defeat enemies by combining cards with various skills, abilities, and attributes
- Art featuring cute, strong, and sexy girls
- Story mode: solve problems as a new Agent with unique allies, and enjoy visual-novel-style storytelling
- Online mode: defeat your friends online with high-level strategy
- Dungeon mode: explore dungeons, level up, and obtain rare cards
- Collect unique cards inspired by famous myths, legends, and H.P. Lovecraft
- Pick sides and choose your favorite faction
- Play and unlock exclusive art
4 GB available space